In 2004, Natacha Burtinovic launched the Atelier des Sens. Its ambition: to allow professional chefs to share their know-how in an environment close to everyday life.
A pioneer of the foodie phenomenon, Atelier des Sens has become the sounding board for the latest culinary trends.
Adults, children and businesses are seduced. Two new workshops open in Paris and one in Lyon.
The courses quickly diversified and became more technical.
Since 2017, immersions have even been offered in restaurants throughout France.
L’Atelier des Sens becomes Chefsquare
Today Atelier des Sens becomes Chefsquare. For 16 years, the school has grown with its leaders and students. His brigade now has more than 100 toques that illustrate as many approaches to cooking ...
A name change was needed to encompass what the school has offered to date. Faced with students who are always greedier to learn, it combines its traditional culinary workshops and team-building, private lessons in restaurants and modular professional training, geared towards the reality of the sector.
Chefsquare in numbers
- Pioneer of cooking lessons in April 2004
- 5 addresses including 1 in Lyon and 1 food incubator
- 60 chief trainers
- +100 partner establishments for immersions throughout France
- 40,000 participants in 2019
- About fifty supported food project leaders
- 100% CAP success rate
- 300 meals distributed at Samu Social in 2019
- 1200 corporate events organized in 2019
- +3000 people trained in eco-friendly cooking in 2019